Infoware is looking for a passionate and customer-focused Product Support Analyst to provide superior and timely support to resolve issues reported by our customers. You have 2-3 years of experience working in a help-desk or customer service environment, and you enjoy problem solving and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will also have the opportunity to work with our development team on client projects to provide exposure to our implementation and development processes. You are looking for a role that will not only provide you with interesting and challenging work, but also an opportunity to have a real impact on our customers and our company.
You’re looking for us. We’re Infoware and we’ve been looking for you too.
In business for over 30 years, Infoware is a leading provider of software solutions for law firms and professional services organizations, with users in 26 countries around the globe. We’re pursuing an aggressive growth strategy in the U.S. market, and are looking for a new Product Support Analyst to join our team to help us grow into the next 30 years.
The Role – Product Support Analyst
Your primary functions in this position are as follows:
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and how our customers use them.
- Monitor and manage our service ticket system to respond to and resolve product support inquiries.
- Use listening and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot, resolve, and / or escalate product support issues.
- Provide ongoing communication with clients keeping them informed on the progress of issues and inquiries.
- Work closely with our software development team to provide QA testing on our software applications, and client projects.
- Harness time management skills to effectively and efficiently resolve multiple client issues, and tasks.
The ideal candidate for this role enjoys working closely with customers, is a good problem solver and who can follow a defined process. This means conducting remote sessions with clients, speaking live with customers, and collaborating across our support team to ask the right questions and share information to resolve issues. You’ll guide our clients through our issue resolution process and be able to convey highly technical information to non-technical customers, and equally translate in the other direction. Strong written communication skills are also required to ensure our customers and systems are kept up to date, and resolution strategies are accurately documented.
You also understand that customer satisfaction is the highest priority and seek to foster a spirit of partnership and collaboration. It goes without saying that you should also have terrific attention to detail, technical aptitude, and a passion for creating customer success. You always keep the customer experience in mind, and actively seek ways to build, improve, and refine our current processes.
Working @ Infoware
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday. You’ll make an attractive starting salary commensurate with experience, as well as a full benefits package and vacation. You’ll be challenged and will be given the career growth opportunities that come with being part of a fast-growing company.
We also love to have fun together as team, and participate in activities like games nights, axe throwing, and bowling, and we encourage a fun, collaborative working environment. We’re located in the heart of downtown Toronto, with plenty of easy access to public transportation and more great lunch options then you’ll know what to do with.
- Experience working as a product / application support analyst or technical help desk capacity in the software industry
- Experience responding to clients and handling customer support issues.
- Technically savvy, with expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior experience working in QA / software testing role would be an asset
- Experience working in a legal technology role would also be an asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in project management or a related field
How to Apply
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. Send us your resume and a cover letter that answers the two important questions below.
- Why this role is of interest
- Why you think you would be a great fit for the role
We will review applications, with priority given to those who have provided both a cover letter and resume.
Thank you for your interest in Infoware, we appreciate your time and effort in applying for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,500.00 to $42,500.00 /year
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Time Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software Testing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)