We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Support Consultant to join our team to provide IT support and services to our growing list of small and mid-sized clients. If you enjoy working with customers and have previous experience in a similar role we’d like to hear from you.
Infoware is a leading provider of outsourced professional IT support and consulting services to law firms and to other professional organizations in the Greater Toronto Area, and has been in business for over 30 years. We have a deep understanding of the technology needs of law firms and the software applications they rely on to run their practice.
We are passionate about delivering customer success through service excellence. While our work environment is business casual, our team consists of individuals who take accountability and go above and beyond to execute on objectives. Like any organization, we sometimes encounter issues, but when they happen we don’t point fingers at people but rather at the problem and focus on efficiently working it to resolution. We listen to our employees and we care deeply about their job satisfaction and success. We are a flat organization. We like to have fun together. Everyone unloads the dishwasher, including our CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for server builds, configurations, patch management, system optimization, backups, hardware upgrades, software installations, software upgrades, helping with proposals, among other tasks, and will apply established IT best practices, policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have a thorough and detailed understanding of the Microsoft Server environment including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, GPO, IIS, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, RAID, VPN, RDS, etc.
Equally important are English communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to interpret, understand and deliver end-user requirements. The ideal candidate will possess superior trouble-shooting, problem solving and collaboration skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Community college diploma or university degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in a Microsoft server environment, with at least 4 years of which having performed as a System Administrator in a complex enterprise environment
- Microsoft Certifications
Knowledge in the following is required:
- Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Windows Server 2008 and newer
- Exchange 2010 and newer
- TCP/IP Networking
- LAN and WAN Technologies
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware)
- Storage (SAN, NAS)
- Remote Access (RDS, Citrix)
- Firewalls (FortiGate, SonicWall, Sophos)
- Backup Solutions (Datto, Veeam, Veritas Backup Exec)
Knowledge in the following is preferred:
- MS Office 2010 and newer
- Windows 7 and newer
- Desktop and Notebook configuration
- iOS, Android and Blackberry mobile devices
- PCLaw, Lighthouse, Amicus, Dictation Software
- Document Management Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Click here to submit your resumé.