Product Support Analyst
Infoware is looking for a passionate and customer-focused Product Support Analyst to provide superior and timely support to resolve issues reported by our customers. You have 2-3 years of experience working in a help-desk or customer service environment, you enjoy problem solving and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are looking for a role that offers interesting and challenging work and provides opportunities to have a real impact on your customers and the company.
You’re looking for us. We’re Infoware, and we’ve been looking for you too.
In business for over 30 years, Infoware is a leading provider of software solutions for law firms with users in 26 countries around the globe. We’re now pursuing an aggressive growth strategy in the U.S. market, and are looking for a new Product Support Analyst to help us grow into the next 30 years.
Your primary goal in this position is as follows:
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and how our customers use them.
- Monitor and manage our service ticket system to respond to and resolve product support inquiries.
- Use listening and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and solve product support issues.
- Provide ongoing communication with clients keeping them informed on the status / progress on issues and inquiries.
- Harness time management skills to effectively and efficiently resolve multiple client issues.
You understand that customer satisfaction is the highest priority, and seek to foster a spirit of partnership and collaboration at all times. You’ll guide our clients through the issue resolution process and be able to convey highly technical information to non-technical customers and equally translate in the other direction.
The very best in this role are:
- Detail-Oriented – From the opening of a ticket to resolution, no detail is too small to escape notice, potential problems are anticipated and mitigated against, and every step issue is well documented.
- Professional – You understand how to build successful, ongoing relationships with clients and internal stakeholders and you take personal accountability to resolve issues.
- Exceptional Communicator – You maintain clear, ongoing, open lines of communication with your clients and the Infoware team throughout the process. You can convey highly technical information to non-technical customers, and equally, translate in the other direction.
- Drive – You have a willingness to do what it takes, pitch in where needed, take ownership, and react quickly to changing priorities.
While your main responsibilities are to support our products and customers, you will gain exposure to the full software development life cycle and will work closely with our software delivery and development teams on other projects. As you grow with us, opportunities will present themselves to broaden your path. Whether you want to move up in the ranks within support, QA, development, or project management, there are opportunities here to learn and to lead.
Working @ Infoware
This is a full-time permanent position working Monday to Friday. You’ll make an attractive starting salary commensurate with experience, as well as a full benefits package and vacation. We also love to have fun together as team, and participate in activities like axe throwing, bowling, and encourage a fun, collaborative working environment.
We’re located in the heart of downtown Toronto, with plenty of easy access to public transportation and more great lunch options than you’ll know what to do with.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma computer technology, IT or related field.
- Experience working as a product / application support analyst or technical help desk capacity in the software industry.
- Experience responding to clients and handling customer support issues.
- Technically savvy, with expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge / experience with legal technology would be an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter with your salary expectations and a resume to email@example.com
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.