As an experienced office administrator, you love the excitement of a dynamic position and working with virtually everyone within an organization. Now you’re looking for a role that will not only provide you with interesting and challenging work, but also an opportunity to have a real impact on your company. An opportunity to both shape and own your role, and see the results of your work every single day.
You’re looking for us. We’re Infoware, and we’ve been looking for you too.
In business for over 30 years, Infoware is a leading provider of software solutions for law firms and professional services organizations, with products in 26 countries around the globe. We have a deep understanding of the technology needs of law firms and the software applications they rely on to run their practice. We’re now pursuing an aggressive growth strategy and are looking for a business manager to help us grow into the next 30 years.
We are passionate about delivering customer success through service excellence. While our work environment is business casual, our team consists of individuals who take accountability and go above and beyond to execute on objectives. Like any organization, we sometimes encounter issues, but when they happen we don’t point fingers at people, but rather at the problem and focus on efficiently working it to resolution. We listen to our employees and we care deeply about their job satisfaction and success. We are a flat organization. We like to have fun together. Everyone unloads the dishwasher, including our CEO.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the VP Marketing and Operations, the Office Administrator is directly responsible for office operations within Infoware
- Directing and coordinating activities in support of the company’s strategic and operational goals
- Invoicing clients
- Creating development and training proposals where required
- Ensuring that the day-to-day operation is efficient, streamlining processes and establishing new action plans to continuously improve operational effectiveness
- Reviewing and maintaining office vendor relationships and monitoring quality of service provided
- Overseeing budget management and expenditures, office & facilities support and procurement
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis
- 2-5 years of office management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Exceptional communicator with strong business acumen
- Independent working style
- Sound customer service & analytical skills combined with problem-solving abilities
- Team player who is willing to assist with a variety of duties, leads with decisive action and builds consensus for best results
- Comfortable with technology and proficient in Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please send a cover letter with your salary expectations and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the interest of all candidates, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.